Friday, September 11, 2009

The Life & Times of Louis & Amber - Living in Africa

One of the best things about living in Africa is that when you lose water, electricity, internet, or any other "modern convenience" for any length of time, then you get it back, it feels like Christmas morning. That's not something we experienced very often in the US.

And on an unrelated note, here is the Meredith Quote of the Day:
Louis: "Why is Tembi crying?"
Meredith: "Because I bumped my arm."
Louis: "Why would Tembi cry about you bumping your arm."
Meredith: "I bumped it right into her mouth."
Louis: "Why?"
Meredith: "I was pretending to sleep and she was pretending to wake me up and I didn't like that."

1 comment:

  1. I tried to post when I first read.... being unable to get on line explains a lot.... been missing your blog reports a lot :-)
    I was in Carroll over the weekend... next time I'm calling your folks...maybe you'll be there...that would be awesome... are Sam and Rosina living in Carroll or have they "flown the coop????"

    ReplyDelete