|Since turkey is hard to come by, we used a couple chickens instead.|
|Carving the "turkeys"|
|Poultry, Stuffing, Monkey Bread, Corn, Noodle Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin, Jello Salad, and Apple Pie!|
|Bridge's favorite was the pumpkin with pecans and brown sugar topping.|
|Dwayne's favorite was everything.|
|Reading the Thanksgiving story.|
Our Thanksgiving List:
1. That Meredith asked God to forgive her sins two weeks ago!
2. That Drake lived through the choking scare last November and we have been blessed with another year of life for our precious little guy.
3. That God has blessed RHI to go from almost $0 one year ago to being ready to take our first children very, very soon!
4. That God has continued to bless as we see fruit in the lives of those with whom we minister, and especially the growth in Dwayne and Bridge.
5. For our family and friends in the US who continue to love, support, and stay in contact with us even as we are separated by an equator, a prime meridian, and an ocean. (especially Tony & Theresa)
And most of all, that God sent His Son to die for my sins in order to draw me to God...and that God allows me to serve Him even as weak and sinful as I am.