Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Life & Times of Louis & Amber - Say What???

So today we were on our way home from church (a very good morning at church, by the way).  As we're leaving Thabong Amber and I overhear Meredith explaining to the girls in the back seat what she carries in her purse.  The conversation was as follows:
"I have a brush and a comb.  This is my jewelry, my bracelet, my glock, my necklace..."

Now, I happen to own a gun back in the States, but I'm not a gun fanatic.  She would never hear Amber or I carrying on a conversation about our favorite piece, and we certainly don't allow her to watch that kind of television.  Amber & I just looked at each other, as if to confirm that we both heard the same thing, then we simultaneously shrug.  You just never know what is going on inside the female brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment