Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Life & Times of Louis & Amber - JT at School

The following are two emails that I received from JT.  He is the young man that was working toward a scholarship for Chemical Engineering.  Over the last couple months it has seemed that the scholarship was provided, then not, and back and forth - a bit confusing actually.  Just recently we have heard from him in the following emails.  I'll summarize them to say that another couple in Welkom that had heard of his situation took him to another university, helped him bypass all the registration, and got him lined up for a partial scholarship and loans to cover the rest.  Subsequent to that JT got an interview and was able to get a full scholarship for the entire cost.  Very exciting to us and even moreso to him.  The photos below were sent by the couple that took him up to school.  Praise God for those willing to help!


Uncle Louis this is what happened. I got a barsary in the department of education because I was there in the top learners in Free State so on my application form they wanted the student number and the student number I had was for Central University of Technology so i just it was down because University of Cape Town did not yet reply to me. But God is amazing! guess what happend to me. Do you remember the lady i told you about who was feeding us in school? She took me to University of the North in Potchefstroom to study chemical engineering and we were taken to another Prof and i was like a prince because many people were standing in the line to register but i didn't i just pass many of them, like a king, yes i was special because my father in heaven was in control of every thing. That day the university offered me another bursary to study and a loan and promised me to pay for all my studies this year and for my resident and food also so now i am here in Potchefstroom studying chemical engineering. talk to u later bye


HI UNCLE LOUI GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? YOU KNOW GOD IS GREAT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE HE IS MORE THAN THE WORD GREAT. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. I RECIEVED A CALL FROM THE FINANCIAL OFFICE IN THE UNIVERSITY TO COME TO AND INTERVIEW ON MONDAY AND I REMEMBER EVERY THING YOU HAVE TOLD ME WHEN WE WERE AT PRETORIA, AND I DON'T KNOW, I DIDN'T PREPARE FOR THE INTERVIEW AND ON MONDAY AFTER THEY PRESENTED TO US ABOUT THE BURSARY I STARTED TO PREPARE MY SELF AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND I WROTE A SMALL PARAGRAPH ABOUT MY SELF WHEN THE INTERVIEW STARTED.  GUESS WHAT? THE LADY ASKED ME ONLY ONE QUESTION, THAT ONE I WROTE ABOUT MYSELF.  SHE JUST SAID TO ME TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE SHE SHOULDN'T ASK AND I STARTED TO FLOW AND AFTER THAT QUESTION SHE SAID "THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTINUE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A BURSARY". THAT GOOD NEWS I REMEMBER YOU SAID GOD IS DOING GOOD THINGS FOR US. I AGREE AND THAT IS SIMPLY SAYING TO YOU THAT EVERY THING THAT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET IS IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD. GOD BLESS YOU. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU AGAIN. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment