Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recent Events

For about the past two weeks we have been hosting one of my best friends.  Josh Daggett and I became very close in college, mainly because he was my point guard and any big man knows the guards will never pass you the ball unless you are extra nice to them...you know, chasing their rebounds all over the court, setting good screens, doing all the dirty work.

Josh and I spent a lot of time together and hopefully he can say that I have challenged his spiritual walk as much as he has challenged mine.  Speaking candidly, I have to confess that both Amber and I have been in some serious need of spiritual refreshment recently and Josh has truly provided that.

Instead of blatantly plagiarizing his blog, as I have been known to do, I will instead just post the link.  That way you can be updated on the latest goings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment